The role of Marketing at WTW is to support the company’s growth and revenue goals and to protect and promote a consistent global brand. As trusted business advisors, the marketing group functions as an integrated global team providing comprehensive support to all business segments and regions through well planned and executed marketing campaigns. In the Benelux we are focused on delivering strong marketing campaigns aligned to global and tailored to the needs of the Benelux market.
Marketing Coördinator at Willis Tower Watson
Key responsibilities include the following:
• Project management of a variety of marketing campaigns and tactics as part of delivery the Benelux marketing plan.
• Produce engaging plans and deliverables for reports, infographics, videos, web presence, social media, etc.
• Contribute as part of a broader team but also able to operate independently, a self-starter.
• Support the marketing team across a variety of marketing initiatives.
• Use best practices and marketing tools.
• Be a WTW brand champion.
• Build strong relationships across marketing to execute marketing plans.
• Work in ways that reflect our values of client focus, teamwork, integrity, respect, and excellence.
• Develop and update relevant marketing skills, including specialized areas. (e.g., content management, social media, product marketing, outbound marketing tools, webcasts, etc.)
• Respect hard euro marketing budget for individual activities.
• Partner with marketing geography colleagues to share analysis about the effectiveness of marketing activities.
• 3+ years of marketing experience, preferably in financial services, professional services, or human resources consulting.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Outstanding written and verbal skills in English and Dutch required, French preferred.
• Proven tactical marketing experience.
• Detail-oriented, action-oriented, and results-focused.
• Self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision but operate as part of a healthy, high performing team.
• A keen interest in new media and technologies.
• Ease working with multiple stakeholders under pressure in an environment of continuous improvement.
At WTW, we provide data-driven, insight-led solutions in the areas of people, risk, and capital. Leveraging the global view and local expertise of our colleagues serving 140 countries and markets, we help you sharpen your strategy, enhance organizational resilience, motivate your workforce, and maximize performance.
Working shoulder to shoulder with you, we uncover opportunities for sustainable success—and provide perspective that moves you.
WTW has bold ambitions – we want to be the best company we can be for our colleagues and clients. We’re a leading global people, risk, and capital company with the most accomplished and aspiring talent in the industry – join us if you want to work with interesting people on exciting assignments and expand your career.
WTW is an equal opportunity employer