The role of Marketing at WTW is to support the company’s growth and revenue goals and to protect and promote a consistent global brand. As trusted business advisors, the marketing group functions as an integrated global team providing comprehensive support to all business segments and regions through well planned and executed marketing campaigns. In the Benelux we are focused on delivering strong marketing campaigns aligned to global and tailored to the needs of the Benelux market.
Marketing Coördinator at Willis Tower Watson
Key responsibilities include the following:
• Provide strategic marketing advice and support to Benelux-wide marketing campaigns and initiatives by making smart connections across the business.
• Work with Head of Marketing in the Benelux, create effective marketing plans that drive business growth in the business.
• Devise and deliver marketing plans and supporting tactics, by collaborating with global team members and relevant geo marketing teams, internal clients (including sales and client management) across the Benelux region
• Responsible for delivering campaigns within budget and manage costs to ensure planned expenditure is met including reporting and analysis of marketing effectiveness and impact.
• Provide informed advice and guidance on the most appropriate marketing programmes and supporting tactics, digital marketing (including social media), event marketing, thought-leadership, investment in 3rd party initiatives.
• Manage the coordination of thought-leadership development, working with business stakeholders and editorial support (internal or external).
• Draft, edit and suggest refinements to content and intellectual capital, create supporting copy for related marketing tactics and production of marketing materials such as emails, brochures, press releases, social media, and website copy.
• Oversee and manage digital delivery, including website, social media, mailings, video.
• Manage and coordinate events and conference attendance including sponsorships.
• Evaluate marketing campaigns and activities, assess effectiveness against KPIs and use this to guide and improve future marketing initiatives.
• 5-10 years of relevant marketing experience, ideally gained within a professional/ financial services or a B2B environment.
• Outstanding written and verbal English language skills.
• Strong team player with interpersonal skills and ability to provide support to other team members and build collaborative relationships.
• Experience in running integrated marketing communications across a broad spectrum of offline and online media (e.g., print, direct mail, email marketing).
• Strong project management skills with ability to lead a high volume of marketing initiatives.
• Senior stakeholder management skills.
• Experience of working across multiple geographies and/or globally
• Strong ability to navigate a large and complex organization by using own initiative and working unsupervised
At WTW, we provide data-driven, insight-led solutions in the areas of people, risk, and capital. Leveraging the global view and local expertise of our colleagues serving 140 countries and markets, we help you sharpen your strategy, enhance organizational resilience, motivate your workforce, and maximize performance.
Working shoulder to shoulder with you, we uncover opportunities for sustainable success—and provide perspective that moves you.
WTW has bold ambitions – we want to be the best company we can be for our colleagues and clients. We’re a leading global people, risk, and capital company with the most accomplished and aspiring talent in the industry – join us if you want to work with interesting people on exciting assignments and expand your career.
WTW is an equal opportunity employer